We’re dreamers, creators, and builders.
Join our mission.
We’re data scientists, developers, organizational science experts, storytellers, designers, and mission-driven people who like solving hard problems.
We’re collaborative. We debate. We care about our co-workers. We always make time for Wednesday game lunches over Zoom. We’re continue to innovate how we can continue to create a great remote culture during this time — and we’re growing.
We humanize work for our employees and customers and work with others that do the same.
– We communicate transparently – this means we care personally but challenge directly.
– We design and create with empathy for the frontline developer.
– We meet our customers’ needs while taking care of each other and ourselves.
– What this is not: We don’t shy away from giving feedback, because want to be “nice”.
PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION
We are solving a problem that’s never been solved. This calls for creative innovation.
– We have bias for action. This means taking initiative and not waiting for direction.
– We test and iterate. If we fail, we learn and try again.
– Debate and commit — even if you ultimately don’t agree with the outcome.
– What this is not: We always have a minimum quality threshold and are not okay with shipping a buggy product. We don’t stop getting feedback.
We’re Category Creators
When you’re redefining the approach to productivity, there’s no playbook to follow. We need innovative team members who want to pave new roads and change the future of engineering.
WE’RE SMALL BUT MIGHTY
This is just the beginning. Our pioneering team has to be flexible as the company scales and grows.
we’re solving a persistent problem
Work has been messy for, well, ever. Many have proposed solutions, and yet, things have stayed the same. This calls for creativity, perseverance, and a belief that change is possibly imminent.
Working at uplevel
Our team is driven by a desire to solve big problems—but we’re proud to offer extensive benefits to uplift all areas of our lives.
- Industry-leading healthcare benefits
- Stipends for personal & professional growth
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- 4-day work week
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Weekly Zoom game lunch
- Monthly wellness stipend
View Our Job Board
Don’t see the right position for you? Drop us a note and we’ll be in touch.