We’re dreamers, creators, and builders.
Join our mission.
We’re data scientists, developers, organizational science experts, storytellers, designers, and mission-driven people who like solving hard problems.
We’re collaborative. We debate. We care about our co-workers. We always make time for Friday game lunches over Zoom. We’re continue to innovate how we can continue to create a great remote culture during this time — and we’re growing.
We humanize work for our employees and customers and work with others that do the same.
– We communicate transparently – we care personally but challenge directly.
– We design and create with the individual in mind
– We meet our customers’ needs while taking care of each other and ourselves.
PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION
We are solving a problem that’s never been solved. This calls for creative innovation.
– We have bias for action.
– We test and iterate. If we fail, we learn and try again.
– We debate and ask questions. But always leave with actions.
We’re Category Creators
When you’re redefining the approach to productivity, there’s no playbook to follow. We need innovative team members who want to pave new roads and change the future of engineering.
WE’RE SMALL BUT MIGHTY
This is just the beginning. Our pioneering team has to be flexible as the company scales and grows.
we’re solving a persistent problem
Work has been messy for, well, ever. Many have proposed solutions, and yet, things have stayed the same. This calls for creativity, perseverance, and a belief that change is possibly imminent.
Working at uplevel
Our team is driven by a desire to solve big problems—but we’re proud to offer extensive benefits to uplift all areas of our lives.
- Industry-leading healthcare benefits
- Stipends for personal & professional growth
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Flexible work environment
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Friday games
- Monthly wellness stipend
Vice President of Product Management
As a VP of Product Management, your main mission is to define the product vision and translate that, along with customer and prospect input, into a well-prioritized product roadmap and requirements for our development team. This role is truly collaborative – working with sales, marketing and customer success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Strategy: help define the next generation of our roadmap including user personas, use cases, and research to differentiate from existing tools in the marketplace, and building a ‘moat’
- Dev team collaboration: Collaborate deeply with the product team helping to set and manage direction, prioritization, dependencies and overall adoption of the roadmap
- Leadership: Articulate the strategy clearly with the exec team, marketing, sales, the board, customers, prospects, and all other stakeholders
- Design and UX: Define personas and lead testing sessions and wireframe flows with the design team
- Feature launches: Work closely with marketing and sales on feature launches with messaging, content, and presentations
- Market analysis: be an expert on competition and other trends in the space
- Press: Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Pricing: Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Management: Act as a leader within the company and grow a product management team
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Be part of an ambitious early stage startup where we have clear goals, work swiftly under pressure, have strong attention to details, and put the customer experience first
- Solve one of the biggest problems in software development – helping engineering teams operate as effectively as possible.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Product Management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience in or proven passion in helping engineering teams get their work done
- Background in software engineering or working closely with engineering teams
- Background with platforms designed to help users change behaviors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time – when it’s safe to do so in the future
If you’re interested, send your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Uplevel is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. We value diversity and foster mutual respect among our employees.
Don’t see the right position for you? Drop us a note and we’ll be in touch.